1 deciding question for you:
There is one deciding question we would ask you, if you are looking to work with an appropriate partner on a topic for your business/ your personal development:
How ready are you?
In the following checklist you will find a small exerpt of questions, which many successful businesses and individuals ask themselves. Try it yourself once - if you can answer these questions to see for yourself how you are getting on with answering the following questions. You can request more food for thought here.
- How far does your leadership team support this competitiveness?
- What succession planning do you have in place for your leadership team?
- How do you keep innovation alive?
- Which support do you offer to your team members and leaders on commencement of a new role or new responsibility?
- What are the consequences of conflicts on decision and tasks within y our organisation? How can you become more efficient there?
- What are your strengths?
- What occupies your mind for a long time and somehow you just don’t get around to doing it?
- You observe something that doesn’t meet your expectations and is unhelpful in achieving your aims – in which way do you provide feedback about this to the concerned?
- Do you sometimes have the feeling you are not heard or understood?
- What impact does your influence have on your goals and your surroundings?